| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Towanda, Pa in October is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 65.5mm (2.6in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Towanda, Pa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Towanda, Pa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Towanda, Pa:
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) N
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) NNW
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 187.4 kms (116.5 miles) NW
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) N
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) NW
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) WNW
- Williamsport, Pa, Usa - 69.8 kms (43.4 miles) SW
- State College, Pa, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) SW
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) SSW
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) N
- Cooperstown, Ny, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) NE
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 93.6 kms (58.2 miles) N
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 62.7 kms (39 miles) NE
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 76.3 kms (47.4 miles) SE
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) SE
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) SE
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 165 kms (102.5 miles) SSE